Sunday, October 28, 2012

Analysis for the first love and hate

Posted by Unknown

I'm going to be analyzing everyone's story today. 


Victoria- I like what your saying in your post and I found it really interesting, but I don't really see how love and hate play in there. I don't know if I'm slow and don't see it or what but I need someone to explain to me where the love and hate is. Or maybe it's because it's the first chapter... I don't know.

Ryan- I get where the love and hate are I guess but it's really short and there isn't a lot going on. Maybe it's just the style of writing but I don't find myself wanting to read more I think that if you continue with that same story you should add some action.  I missed the setting other than the bell ringing which hinted that it was school. Other than that I think it was pretty well described with what was going on.

Jordan- I really like what your doing with the story and the way you added the definition at the top. I don't really have any complaints except that I would like to know how you got the jar of words. Did he create it himself or did someone give it to him?  Like maybe the character's  father passed and he left them this in his will just something like that to kind of give it  a background.

0 comments: